Reasons to Buy Custom YouTube Comments to Grow Your Channel
As far as long-form video content is concerned, there’s no bigger platform on the planet than YouTube. Each day, the platform sees over 30 million active viewers, who consume a whopping 1 billion hours of content every day. The numbers are nothing short of staggering, and the most awe-inspiring thing is that they’re only set to grow further as the platform gets bigger and bigger.
The success (or failure) of content creators on YouTube depends on a variety of factors. Views are probably the most important one. However, YouTube’s algorithm also rates content based on user engagement, i.e., how many users are actually engaging with the videos through likes, dislikes, and comments. Simply put, the greater the user engagement, the more highly-rated your content will be on the platform.
In recent years, new YouTubers have faced an uphill battle in terms of generating user engagement. Across every niche, up-and-coming YouTube-based content creators have had to compete with some of the most well-known YouTubers on the planet.
Naturally, the ones who have already made names for themselves are the ones whose channels viewers engage with the most. This has led to a growing number of new YouTubers opting to buy YouTube comments to raise their user engagement stats.
In this article, we’ll take you through all the reasons that make buying custom YouTube comments worth it. But before we get to the reasons, let’s take a look at some of the tips and tricks you can put into practice for getting more comments across all your videos. So, without any further delay, let’s get started!
Increasing comments across your videos organically: Here’s how you can do it
The biggest disadvantage with the organic growth of user engagement on YouTube is that it will take a long time. However, despite organic growth being time-consuming, it’s the best way to grow your YouTube channel. YouTube’s algorithm is now able to differentiate between channels growing organically and the ones that are solely reliant on bots. So, before you think of buying comments, likes, views, or subscribers, it’s best to give your channel some time to grow organically. Read on to know what you can do to increase the number of comments on your videos.
- Don’t wait for anyone else to start a conversation: YouTube has a pinned comment feature, which allows creators to pin their own comments to the top of the comments section. This feature lets creators start conversations on their videos without having to wait for anyone else. So, the next time you upload a video, remember to pin a comment. What you write as the pinned comment is completely up to you. However, ideally, it should feature a call-to-action (CTA). For example, ‘If you watched the entire video, please comment and tell me what you think about it.’
- Whenever you get a comment, reply to it: A lot of amateur YouTubers are quick to fall by the wayside because of a simple reason – they don’t take the time out to reply to the comments left by viewers on their videos. The fact is that replying to a comment, irrespective of it being positive or negative is basic courtesy. Whether you reply to comments or not is something that will also be seen by other viewers who tune into your videos. Simply put, more users will be encouraged to comment on your videos if they see that you reply to comments in a prompt manner. When viewers see that a YouTuber isn’t replying to comments, they typically take it as a sign of the YouTuber not being serious or driven enough. As a result, their motivation to comment on videos is also lowered.
- Include a few comments in your videos: A lot of YouTubers have managed to rapidly increase the number of comments on their videos by using a simple trick – showcasing the best comments on their videos. For example, if your previous video got ten comments, pick 2 – 3 of the best ones and showcase them on your next video, preferably towards the end of the video. Also, let your audience know that you’ll be doing this for all your videos. Trust us; this is a near-infallible trick that works whenever it’s put into practice. The reason is the fact that there are many YouTube users who aspire to be featured in some way in a video. Sure, they may not be capable content creators themselves, but that doesn’t take away their right to want some attention.
- Encourage viewers to watch a video made by another content creator in your niche: Sure, after reading the emboldened point, you may be wondering what sense there is to do this. After all, you’d be just promoting a competitor, right? However, the truth is that YouTube, while being a highly competitive platform, also allows content creators to reap numerous rewards through collaboration. To collaborate with a similar content creator in your niche, it’s best to send a private message first. It should work like this – you encourage your audience to watch a video uploaded by the creator you’re collaborating with. You should also ask your audience to leave comments such as ”Your Channel Name’ sent me here.’ In return, the creator you’re collaborating with will do the same, generating more comments on your videos.
- Be an active commentator yourself: You can’t expect many comments across your videos on YouTube if you aren’t an active commentator yourself. As a commentator, it’s important that you leave comments on the videos of your favorite YouTubers and other content creators in your niche. The best way to do this is to include some sense of humor and/or wit in your comments. Witty and/or humorous comments typically get noticed and liked by viewers. They also indirectly encourage viewers to head to your YouTube channel to see what kind of content you’ve got to offer.
- Question your audience: The members of your audience on YouTube will surely have a thing or two to say regarding the kind of videos you should be making. However, you won’t ever get to know their opinions until and unless you question them directly. Apart from asking them about what they feel about your existing videos, don’t forget to ask them about what kind of videos they would want to see from you in the future. When you ask questions directly to the members of your audience, you make them feel important and included, which in turn makes it more likely for them to comment on your videos.
- Make QnA videos for answering your audience’s queries: In recent years, the popularity of QnA videos on YouTube has skyrocketed. QnA videos typically feature content creators providing detailed answers to comments handpicked by them. In essence, they’re similar to replying to comments by typing the words on a computer or a mobile device. However, the fact that you’ll be speaking directly to your audience will have a different kind of impact. If you manage to answer your viewers’ queries well, they’re likely to turn to you for answers again in the future. You can also use YouTube’s live streaming feature to conduct real-time QnA sessions, which are even more effective in terms of building an emotional connection between content creators and audiences.
- Conduct frequent giveaways: If you’re an aspiring influencer and/or have a tie-up with a brand, you can conduct giveaways. While there are numerous ways you can go about conducting giveaways, one of the best methods is to select winners based on comments. You’re sure to see a flurry of comments once you announce that you’ll be giving away prizes to lucky winners based on their comments. In recent times, giveaways have become popular for both brands and content creators, and it’s not surprising. After all, it’s product promotion for the brands and a rapid rise in user engagement for the content creators.
What to do if your channel’s organic growth is limited?
We’ve taken you through all the possible ways through which your YouTube channel can achieve organic growth. However, the fact is that there’s no guarantee that these ways will result in rapid growth for your channel. Many YouTubers, despite putting these tips and tricks into practice for months and years, fail to achieve significant growth. Ultimately, if you put in a lot of effort and don’t get the desired results, you’re bound to feel disappointed. This may put a dent in your YouTubing aspirations and lead to you quitting the platform altogether.
However, the good news is that your YouTube channel can grow even if its organic growth isn’t significant. These days, there are services that allow YouTubers to buy subscribers, views, likes, and comments to increase their channels’ following and user engagement. Since we’re focusing exclusively on comments in this post, let’s go into more detail about why it’s a good idea to buy YouTube comments. We’ll also take a look at the potential pitfalls that aspiring YouTubers are likely to encounter when they buy YouTube comments.
Buying YouTube comments: The pitfalls you need to steer clear of
There are two types of YouTube comments you can buy – custom comments and bot comments. Bot comments, likes, and subscribers are typically more affordable than custom ones. So, if you’re operating on a tight budget, buying bot comments may seem like the more sensible option. However, the truth is that while bot subscribers and comments will quickly raise the numbers associated with your YouTube channel, they have several disadvantages. In this section, we’ll take you through all the reasons why you should avoid buying bot comments, likes, views, and subscribers.
- YouTube’s Engagement Policy: According to the Engagement Policy of YouTube, users are prohibited from using automatic systems for increasing the number of metrics like views, comments, likes, and subscribers. So, if you buy YouTube comments in the form of bots, your channel is likely to be flagged by the platform’s moderators. Typically, channels that rely solely on bots for growth and user engagement are shunned by moderators and by the platform’s algorithm. Sure, buying bots will definitely result in a rapid rise of your follower count along with the number of likes, views, and comments. However, in the long run, YouTube’s Engagement Policy is bound to put a stop to your channel’s growth.
- Chaotic and meaningless comments sections: Ideally, the comments on a video should be relevant to the video. Even if it’s a joke, it should have some meaning in relation to the video. However, when you buy bot comments on YouTube, most of the comments generated by them will make no sense. When such comments are generated for an extended period, the comments sections across your videos will start to look extremely chaotic and messy. In such a situation, organic viewers and commentators are likely to be put off by the bot comments. Simply put, a lot of users will realize that the channel is dependent on bots for growth by looking at the comments. In the long run, this can spell doom as far as the success of your channel is concerned.
- Ad revenue loss: If you start making money from your YouTube video, the majority of it will be ad money. Ad revenue generation is one of the most important things for aspiring YouTubers to secure. However, to ensure that ad money keeps flowing in, your channel has to comply with YouTube’s policies. Simply put, if you’re buying bot subs and comments, you’re going against YouTube’s Terms and Conditions. In such a scenario, it’s likely that your ad revenue flow will be cut off by YouTube. So, even if you have a high subscriber count and hundreds and thousands of likes and comments across your videos, you won’t be making much money from YouTube.
- Termination of the YouTube channel: Typically, YouTube doesn’t terminate channels that have established themselves solely on the strength of bots. Instead, the punishment is more subtle – the bot-driven channels aren’t ranked as high as the channels that have built themselves on organic growth. However, if you make absolutely no effort to comply with YouTube’s Terms and Conditions despite repeated warnings, it’s likely that YouTube’s moderators will take stricter action. In the worst-case scenario, your YouTube channel will be terminated. If you’ve started your channel recently, its termination won’t probably hurt you too much. However, if you’ve spent years honing your YouTubing skills and running your channel, your channel’s termination is likely to set you back by a long way.
Buying custom YouTube comments: All the reasons why they’re beneficial
If you ever decide to buy comments, it’s best to choose custom YouTube comments over bot-generated ones. In this section of the article, we’ll go through all the reasons that make buying custom YouTube comments worth it. In recent years, many YouTube channels have managed to make it big thanks to custom YouTube comments, and there’s every chance that your channel will succeed with their help. So, without any further delay, let’s get into the details:
- Meaningful and relevant comments: We’ve already discussed how bot-generated comments are almost always meaningless. However, when you buy custom comments for your YouTube channel, you can customize the comments to make them relevant to the content of your videos. This can make a huge difference, as viewers typically browse through the comments sections on YouTube to participate in interesting conversations. If a viewer sees a whole host of bot-generated comments on one of your videos, it’s very likely that the viewer will move on to another video with genuine engagement. So, remember to purchase comments that are customized.
- Less scrutiny by YouTube’s moderators: YouTube’s moderators have really upped their game in recent years, and if they detect that you buy YouTube comments in the form of bots, your channel will be in trouble. The thing with bot-generated comments on YouTube is that they’re incredibly easy to spot. Any video with multiple meaningless comments is in danger of being red-flagged by the moderators. However, if you pay for comments that are all customized, they’ll easily escape the scrutiny of the moderators. In such a scenario, your channel won’t be in any danger, even though you’d be buying comments.
- Increased organic views and engagement: When a person sees that several other people are engaging with a particular thing, the individual typically feels curious and feels motivated to engage with it as well – such is human nature. So, if you buy YouTube comments to fill up your videos’ comments sections, YouTube’s algorithm will promote the video more. This will lead to more views in the future, and it will also encourage more and more organic viewers to leave their opinions on your videos. In the long run, this will ensure that your videos have organic viewers and engagement, which will be helpful in keeping your channel and its content from YouTube’s moderators.
- More chances of going viral: When videos go viral, their creators tend to find fame and fortune overnight. However, for videos to go viral, they’ve got to have an extremely high level of user engagement. Typically, when a viral video is in its nascent stages, i.e., when it isn’t viral yet, viewers look for what others are saying about it. If your video has nothing in terms of comments, there’s just no way that you can hope for it to go viral. However, when your video’s comments section is full of interesting and meaningful comments, the chances of shares skyrocket. So, purchase YouTube comments to increase your chances of finding overnight success.
- Attracting new audiences: Every YouTuber has a target audience. Of course, the size of the target audience is relative, depending on the status of the YouTuber. For example, PewDiePie has a global fan following, so his target audience is huge in terms of size. However, if you’re a new YouTuber on the scene, your target audience is probably way smaller. So, you need comments from your audience if you are to broaden your channel’s horizons and invite new audiences to stay tuned to it. The more variety there is in your comments section, the greater the diversity will be in your target audience.
Moderating YouTube comments: Tips to remember
Thankfully, YouTube gives some of the moderators’ powers to the users of the platform, at least in terms of managing the comments. It’s one thing to buy YouTube comments for greater user engagement, but it’s another altogether to moderate the organic comments. In this last section of this article, we’ll share with you some of the top tips for moderating the comments on your YouTube channel:
- Engage with highlighted comments: You don’t have to reply to comments all the time. In recent years, YouTube has introduced loves, likes, and dislikes for comments too. It also makes users aware of comments that its algorithm thinks should be engaged with. Typically, such comments appear with the ‘highlighted comment’ tag. The tags don’t last forever, and their aim is to get you to engage with the commentators behind those specific comments. You could, of course, choose not to engage with highlighted comments. However, do keep in mind that this is a feature that YouTube is giving you for your own good.
- Keep an eye out for inappropriate comments: Trolls or internet users with malicious intent can do serious damage to your comments section, especially if you’re not very regular at deleting inappropriate comments. Sure, you can report those comments and ask your subscribers to do the same. However, YouTube is typically flooded with report requests, and it takes time for them to process the requests. So, it’s best to take matters into your own hands and routinely check the comments sections for vulgar or abusive content. We also recommend installing the YouTube Studio app on your smartphone to moderate comments on the go.
- Use the Smart Reply feature for efficiency: If a video has hundreds and thousands of comments, it’s nearly impossible for the creator to compose unique replies for all of them. After all, creators should be doing what they do best – creating. However, there is a feature you can use to ensure that each comment is replied to – Smart Reply. The feature automatically appears when you’re browsing through the comments on YouTube Studio. It is an algorithm-based reply generator, which detects the mood and speech of the comments and generates automated responses. For instance, if you’ve selected an appreciative comment to reply to, the Smart Reply feature will come up with responses like ‘Thanks a lot!’. All you need to do is to click or tap (depending on the type of device you’re using to access YouTube studio) on the response of your choice.
- Before reporting a comment, check if reporting it will have any result: Just because you and a bunch of your subscribers report a comment that got you in a bad mood doesn’t mean that the comment will be deleted by YouTube’s moderators. Remember, YouTube has its own set of community guidelines and standards. So, if the comment doesn’t clearly violate those guidelines and standards, there’s no chance that it will be deleted by YouTube. So, instead of wasting time on such a comment, go through YouTube’s community standards first and then take action if necessary. Or else, just move on and keep doing your thing.
- If a video generates too much controversy, disable the comments: Sometimes, viral videos tend to become controversial, especially if they touch on sensitive topics like politics and religious beliefs. When this happens, the audiences tend to become polarized, and as a result, the comments section turns into a battlefield. In such a scenario, you may get endless notifications, and none of them will be to your liking. The best thing to do in this situation is to disable the comments for the video that’s causing all the controversy. Once the comments are disabled, viewers won’t have the option of commenting on the video, and you won’t have to deal with all the notifications.
So, we’re almost at the end of this post, but before we come to a close, we’d like to summarize everything we’ve shared with you so far.
First, you should always try to improve your channel in such a way that it generates organic growth. In the long run, only your organic growth will speak for your channel. So, if you buy YouTube comments, remember not to rely only on the comments you purchased. After all, the decision to buy YouTube comments is just to accelerate the growth of your YouTube channel and not to be its foundation.
You should also purchase YouTube comments that are customized and steer clear of purchasing bot subscribers, likes, and comments. Custom comments will offer meaning, whereas bot comments will only inflate the number of comments and not do much in terms of improving quality. Bots are also prone to be detected by YouTube’s algorithm, following which the platform may take stringent action against your channel. In the worst-case scenario, your channel may be permanently suspended or terminated as well.
And last but not least, remember to keep moderating the comments on your videos from time to time. Ideally, you should fix a time for moderating comments and stick to it.