Ways Buying YouTube Likes Can Help Your Channel Succeed
The success of your YouTube channel depends on several metrics such as subscribers, views, and likes. In this article, we’d like to take you through the importance of buying YouTube likes. Gone are the days when content creators would wait for organic likes. Nowadays, many YouTubers are opting to buy YouTube likes for ensuring the rapid growth of their channels.
Read on to know how buying YouTube likes can quickly transform your channel, along with the potential pitfalls that you may encounter when purchasing likes for your YouTube videos. So, without any further delay, let’s get this article well and truly started.
Buying likes vs organic growth
Previously, when there was no such thing as buying YouTube likes and/or subscribers, most YouTubers relied on organic growth to move forward on the platform. However, those days are long gone. Today, the YouTubers who wait patiently for their channels to grow organically are often overtaken by more ambitious YouTubers who aren’t afraid to invest big in their channels.
No, we’re not at all against organic growth. However, the fact is that there are several limitations to organic growth that you should be aware of. Read on to know what they are:
- Organic growth is time-consuming: The biggest disadvantage of organic growth on YouTube is that it takes a long time to bear any fruit. Most successful YouTubers now who relied on organic growth had to spend years honing their creating and editing skills to get to where they are now. New YouTubers are at an even greater disadvantage because of the ever-increasing competition on the platform. Nowadays, almost every niche of content creation on the platform is full of creators jostling for space, fame, and fortune. So, if you rely purely on organic growth to take your channel forwards, you’ll have to wait a long time before you see any sort of success.
- You have to do a lot of work other than creating: If you’re a talented content creator and want to showcase your skills and talents in front of a wide audience on YouTube, you’ll run into a problem sooner or later. The problem is that organic growth won’t happen on its own – you’ve got to put in a lot of effort to make it happen. From running elaborate marketing campaigns on various social media platforms to reaching out to your target audience – it can all get quite overwhelming pretty fast. At the end of the day, it’s quite likely that you’ll find yourself short on time for doing what you love – creating content. Ultimately, if you can’t find enough time to create your content, you’ll most likely end up with low-quality results that you won’t be too proud of sharing with the world.
- You’ll get demotivated and give up: This has happened to so many YouTubers, and there’s every chance that this will happen with you as well. As organic growth takes a lot of time, you may start wondering why you started creating content on YouTube in the first place. The point is that no matter how passionate you are when starting your YouTube journey, there will come a time when you will look for some sort of reward. There’s nothing unnatural about this. It’s only human nature to want some kind of reward after having put in a lot of work into something. However, with organic growth, there’s no telling when the rewards will come. It’s quite likely that you’ll get demotivated, which is typically what happens when there’s nothing to show for your efforts.
However, when you buy likes, you give your channel and its videos the boost they need to thrive on the world’s largest video-streaming platform.
The benefits of buying YouTube likes
If you pay for YouTube likes for your channel’s videos, you’ll get to enjoy a wide variety of benefits. To know what they are, read on:
What can you do for likes apart from buying them?
While the choice to buy YouTube likes can work wonders for your videos and channel in the long run, it’s important that you also put in the effort to earn organic likes. After all, you can’t simply buy your way to fame and glory on YouTube. So, in this section, we’ll give some of the handiest tips for earning YouTube likes organically.
- Showcase your YouTube channel on your website: If you have a dedicated website that gets consistent traffic, you should ensure that you include links to your YouTube channel and its videos on the websites. This will allow your target audience to find out about your YouTubing not only through YouTube but through your official website as well. Despite YouTube being a platform that’s used by people all around the world these days, there are still many people who don’t use the platform all too much. However, if people who are genuinely interested in what you’ve got to offer to get to know that you have a YouTube profile, they’re likely to be interested in checking out your videos. This will result in more views for your videos on YouTube, and of course, more likes as well.
- Create playlists for your viewers: Most viewers on YouTube love to watch playlists, i.e. a series of videos that deal with a specific issue or topic. Going through playlists gives viewers comprehensive information on a subject. However, many new YouTubers don’t understand the importance of creating playlists, and as a result, they end up with channels with no playlists whatsoever. We recommend you to not make that mistake. Instead, create outcome-based playlists for viewers that will give them thorough answers on whatever subject they want information on. Simply put, if your videos are informative and engaging, they’re sure to get a lot of likes.
- Do giveaways: In recent years, giveaways have become one of the most popular methods used by YouTubers for garnering more support for their channels. This is how it works – offer people the chance to win prizes by participating in a giveaway contest on your channel. There are numerous ways you can do giveaways. For example, some people encourage viewers to leave comments on a certain video to be eligible for the giveaway. However, since we’re focusing exclusively on likes in this article, you can also ask viewers to leave likes to be considered eligible for the giveaway. In terms of increasing likes organically, there’s nothing that can do the job as fast as a giveaway can. So, if you haven’t done a giveaway before, it’s about time you did one.
- Pay attention to SEO: Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is an incredibly important but often ignored aspect of YouTube, particularly when it comes to new YouTubers. From the titles of your videos to the descriptions – how you use keywords in them will dictate how likely your audience is to find you on YouTube. For instance, think of what keywords viewers will use to search for a particular video. You can employ various keyword research tools to find out the keywords that users are likely to use. You also need to keep an eye out for keywords that feature a lot of competition. Highly competitive keywords and phrases aren’t recommended for use if you’re a new YouTuber. If you do not know SEO, you can also hire a professional SEO agency to take care of the written content for you.
- Use video tags for proper content categorization: Video tags were once taken very seriously by YouTubers. However, for some reason, modern-day YouTubers seem to not be using the feature all that much. Well, no matter what the others are doing, let us tell you that using video tags correctly can help YouTube’s algorithm to categorize your content better. Ideally, you should thoroughly observe what the top content creators in your niche are doing. This will help you figure out the tags to use. Simply put, if you use the right tags across all your videos, your audience will be able to find your videos on YouTube much more easily. This is also bound to significantly increase the number of views across all your videos, along with the number of likes.
- Put some effort into creating compelling thumbnails: Your videos’ thumbnails are the first things that will capture the attention of your viewers. So, ideally, you’d want all your videos’ thumbnails to excite the eye without looking too overwhelming. The images you use for your thumbnails should be high-quality, along with the fonts. When it comes to the fonts, always go for a combination of appearance and readability. Many YouTubers have paid the price for using fonts that look stylish but aren’t readable. If you do the same, the purpose of creating a thumbnail would be defeated. Also, in recent years, many YouTubers have started to use their faces in their thumbnails. This has worked wonders in terms of building an emotional and human connection between the content creators and their respective audiences.
- Create your video’s captions for greater reach: You may be speaking English across all your videos, but you must remember one thing – English has not spoken the same way everywhere. For example, just take a look at how differently English is spoken in the USA and the UK. From the dictions to the accents to the general phrases used – it’s all different. So, just because you’re using English doesn’t mean that your speech will be understood by the entire world. That’s why it’s so important right now to create captions for all the videos you publish. Sure, you could be lazy and go with Google’s automatic caption generator, which works through Google’s speech recognition software. However, despite its promise and potential, the feature is yet to accurately grasp different accents. As a result, it often displays inaccurate results.
- Collaborate to get new audiences: Every niche of content creation on YouTube is nowadays filled to the brim with high-quality creators. Of course, everyone knows about the top-list YouTubers who set the standards for every video niche. However, many creators remain under the radar to some audiences. The best way to make those audiences aware of your existence on YouTube is to collaborate with other YouTubing names in your niche who are at a level that’s similar to yours. In this way, you and other YouTubers in your niche can help yourselves and each other to scale the YouTube ladder through collaborative efforts. If you’re wondering how you can collaborate with your YouTubing peers, you can use the internet to read up a ton of articles and posts that discuss collaboration ideas.
- Keep up with viral trends: Viral trends such as the Ice Bucket Challenge give content creators many opportunities to put their twist to it and make it big themselves. So, always be on the alert for viral trends. The virulence of the trend will automatically encourage viewers to check out your take on it. If the initial few viewers like what they see, there’s no reason why your video can’t get viral too. Such trends are great when it comes to garnering a lot of likes rapidly. So, you should do everything you can to make the most out of them when they come around.
- Use YouTube’s cards and end screens: If a viewer liked one of your videos, there’s every reason that the same viewer will like more of your content. However, once the video finishes, can you count on the viewer to search for more of your content without any suggestion from YouTube? The honest answer is no. Remember, YouTube has an autoplay feature, which is turned on by default. This is what happens when autoplay is turned on – once your video finishes, another video will start to play after a 5-second break. In all likelihood, the video that will follow won’t be one that you published. So, within a moment, the mind of the viewer will move from your content to someone else’s. That’s why we recommend utilizing YouTube’s cards and end screens, as they’ll help notify the viewers about more of your videos.
Buying YouTube likes: Is it safe?
You may feel like it’s a crime to purchase likes based on countless reports on the internet. However, the fact is that there’s nothing unsafe about buying likes for your YouTube videos. The only scenario in which safety might become an issue is if you buy likes in the form of bots, and the same goes for bot subscribers and views. So, if you’re buying real likes, views, and subscribers, there’s absolutely nothing to worry about. A lot of YouTubers these days invest in YouTube likes, subscribers, views, and comments – and why wouldn’t they?
YouTube, in recent years, has put immense pressure on content creators to publish content regularly. Across many niches, creators have been compelled to publish as much as a video every day. This is an arduous task, which requires immense effort, as video editing is a time-consuming process. Under such pressure, many YouTubers have turned to buy likes and subscribers because it saves them from pursuing marketing and promotional activities. Thanks to real likes and subscribers, they can enhance their channels’ numbers without taking anything away from their creativity.
So, all in all, there are no worries when it comes to buying YouTube likes. However, as we mentioned before, you must steer clear of packages that offer bots. Such packages are typically offered by services at dirt-cheap prices, but they can have some serious negative consequences on your channel, such as:
- Flagging by YouTube’s moderators: Until a few years ago, YouTube’s algorithm had several loopholes, which allowed numerous content creators to get away with buying subscribers, views, likes, and comments in the form of bots. However, the times have changed, and several high-profile YouTubers have found themselves at the receiving end of YouTube’s strict actions against bot buyers. The most lenient form of punishment that you can expect if you buy bot subscribers is your channel being flagged by YouTube’s moderators. This will most likely result in a shadowban, i.e. your channel will be allowed to operate on YouTube. However, its content won’t be promoted or ranked on YouTube’s search results pages.
- Poor image of your channel among organic viewers and subscribers: Your existing set of organic viewers and subscribers won’t be best pleased if they find out that a lot of your subscribers aren’t real people. And the worst part is (if you’ve bought bot subscribers) that it’s quite easy to tell when a channel has bot subscribers. For example, your bot subscribers are likely to fill up your videos’ comments sections with irrelevant and meaningless comments. While one or two comments won’t do too much damage, if there is a considerable number of meaningless comments, your organic subs are sure to notice. Typically, the YouTube videos’ comments sections are places where viewers like to engage in conversations. However, when your organic subs notice that most of the comments are bot-generated, they are very likely to unsubscribe from your channel for good.
- Account termination: So you’ve been flagged by YouTube’s moderators once, but you’ve continued to buy YouTube likes in the form of bots. In such a scenario, YouTube may be compelled to take the strictest action against your channel, which is typically the termination of your YouTube channel. If this were to happen, it would mean a permanent suspension of your channel, which is simply not possible to undo. In this situation, you’d have to start a brand new channel. If you’ve spent months and years building up your YouTube channel from scratch, this would be a killer blow.
So, as long as you’re steering clear of bot subscribers, likes, views, and comments, there shouldn’t be any problem. The only thing to remember if you buy YouTube likes is that you should buy real likes only. Thankfully, there are a wide variety of services that allow YouTubers to buy real YouTube subscribers, likes, and more.
Conclusion – should you buy YouTube likes or not?
As far as buying YouTube likes is concerned, we’ve covered it all in this article. We’ve also shared some of the best tips with you for increasing YouTube likes organically. So, you may be asking if you should or shouldn’t purchase likes.
Well, our recommendation would be to go for it and buy real YouTube likes and subscribers.
The fact is that if you’re a new content creator on YouTube, it can be quite difficult for you to get organic views, subscribers, and likes in the initial stage. A few years ago, new YouTubers would have to wait for months before they saw their channels make any significant strides forward. Now, that waiting time has increased to a year or maybe even a couple of years. Of course, if you’re putting your heart and soul into creating YouTube videos, you wouldn’t want to wait that long before your channel starts to do well, would you?
That’s why we advise you to buy likes and give your YouTube channel a solid foundation to build on. Once your channel has some decent numbers to back it up, it will get organic views, likes, and subscribers. Today, almost every YouTube user tends to notice a channel’s subscriber count along with the number of views and likes. It’s only when a user is impressed with the numbers that the user proceeds to subscribe to a channel.
Yes, there can be no doubt about it – your content is more important than the numbers. But think about it? Would you rather be putting everything into your content and have nothing to show for it? Or would you like your effort to translate into real numbers? We’re sure that your answer would be in the affirmative to the latter question. So, why waste time? Buy YouTube likes from a reputed source like SoNuker, and see your channel go a notch or two higher in the great game of YouTube. Get in touch with our experts today.