Do’s and Don’ts of Sharing YouTube Videos for Your Business
YouTube can be a powerful tool for building and growing your business brand. You can use the video-sharing website to further your business digital marketing endeavors easily and conveniently. This article provides you with simple and effective do’s and don’ts of sharing your business marketing videos on YouTube.
- Provide fresh and valuable content on a periodic basis. Research the areas of interest of your audience, and supply them with content based on these interests.
- Include interviews, webinars and video responses which help establish your brand as a subject matter expert in your industry niche. People are more likely to seek out your brand’s YT channel when you do this.
- Use and integrate keywords into your video. YouTube captions are crawled for keywords, like any other online textual content. You want to be able to use and incorporate keywords into your YT videos, to improve its SEO and visibility.
- Include banner, thumbnails, channel trailer and other attractive visual elements into your YT video. It will help retain the visitors to your channel and build your brand identity.
- Embed a direct link to your company website inside your marketing YouTube video. It will save your YT audience the hassle of searching for your business website separately.
- Sort your video content into playlists. It will keep your YT videos organized and help your customers find the videos they are looking for more easily.
- Keep a watch over your YT analytics. You want to track the performance of the video content you share on your business YT page, so you know how to manipulate your YT video content strategy to maximize your video marketing results.
- Don’t rely on viewer numbers as the only metrics for measuring your YT marketing videos’ success. The number of comments you receive on your videos and the number of subscribers on your YT channel are equally important indicators of a good performance.
- Don’t always try to go viral. Yes, video virality will help you get your videos noticed more easily and boost visitor traffic to your different webpages, but this does not mean that you ought to try to make every marketing video you create go “viral”.
- Don’t create YouTube videos without planning out its content. Research, plan and execute your YT marketing video for best results.
- Don’t submit poor quality videos. Your audience will not want to continue watching a low-quality, poorly made video even if they have clicked on it. The marketing videos you produce for your business marketing channel on YT directly impact your brand perception.
- Don’t order your YouTube video results by popularity. Arranging the videos with the most hits on top might seem like the best approach of ordering your videos, but arranging your video content according to audience interests will prove to be a far more effective strategy.
Make the Most Out of Your YouTube Business Marketing
Besides the do’s and don’ts listed above, you might also want to sign up for a Business Account on YouTube before you start your YouTube brand marketing exercise. You can also participate in experimenting with other YouTube marketing growth hacks, such as engaging with an influencer. Use YouTube stories, get top freelance content creators on board, and more. Soon, you will notice that your YouTube marketing videos are extending you the KPIs you had hoped for. Video marketing is among the most high-ROI marketing tools available to any business today, and it would be foolish to leave it out of your brand digital marketing strategy. What are you waiting for? Try out these Do’s and Don’ts of YouTube marketing today.
Also on SoNuker
How YouTube Count Views of Videos Online – What to Know
PSY’s “Gangnam Style,” Pinkfong’s “Baby Shark Dance,” and Bruno Mars’ “Uptown Funk”— aside from being immensely-catchy and reminiscent of Christmas party dance numbers, these songs also hold the prestige of having billions of views on…
The Benefits of Paid YouTube Views – What to Know
The average modern consumer unknowingly shows a strong preference for visual information. It should come as no surprise, then, that videos are all the rage today. Nowadays, the power of videos is stronger than ever….
8 Effective Ways to Boost & Increase Your YouTube Subscribers
We are now in the digital age where social media plays a vital role in the lives of every generation, be it the baby boomers, Generation X, millennials, and even Generation Z. Basically, everybody relies…