How to Create YouTube Marketing Funnel?
YouTube has over 126mn unique monthly users, thereby becoming the most popular video marketing platform in the United States. The social network is also popular amongst the young age group, particularly between 15 and 25. So, it provides brands with an amazing opportunity to reach a diverse market and create an impact on their audience. But before that, you need to create a YouTube marketing funnel to come up with videos that are relevant to every stage of the buyer’s journey.
Creating a YouTube marketing funnel requires you to understand the kind of video content to produce for your audience. When buyers are in the conversion funnel’s top level, they try to find more about their problems and solutions through search engines. The process often takes them to YouTube, where product and company video abound. This is where long-term engagement takes place and buyers are pushed further down the funnel. As such, properly defining each stage and the type of videos you should feature, you will be better able to convert viewers to actual customers.
The following are some of the ways you can develop an effective YouTube marketing funnel:
At this stage, you need to make buyers aware of your existence as the best solution provider to their problem. For that, you need to create the following types of videos:
- Educational videos: Educational videos act as important explanatory content that presents the specific problem buyers face. It provides quick answers to the question that buyers have about their problem and how it is affecting them.
- Explainer videos: These videos simplify complex ideas, thereby helping buyers understand your brand better. They prove extremely valuable as online content because they present the solution in a positive light.
In this stage of the marketing funnel, you delve deeper into your product to solve an existing problem of buyers. The videos you create ay this stage should show how your solution works, what it does, and how you are better than your competitors. You should consider creating:
- Introductory videos: These videos introduce your product to your market and highlight its various attributes. You show your product as the ideal solution to a problem by throwing light on its features, benefits and use cases.
- Tutorial videos: These videos can also be called ‘how-to” videos because they teach buyers something about your product. These type of videos provide buyers a closer look at your product by showing how to use it to solve a problem they are facing.
The decision stage is the bottom of the YouTube marketing funnel. This is where buyers make the final decision to take an action—whether to buy your product or subscribe to your channel. At this stage, you convert your potential lead into a buyer by reinforcing the views you expressed in the previous stage of the funnel. The following types of videos do well at this stage:
- Product demos: Demo videos put your product to action. These videos showcase your product’s use in a compelling way and communicates your USP to your buyers. They engage your buyers and give them a reason to consider your brand.
- Testimonial videos: The last stage of the funnel requires you to build a good degree of trust. This is possible when you show what people who have used your product have to say. Get in touch with your most loyal buyers and shoot a testimonial video where they are sharing their positive experiences and giving prospective buyers enough social proof to trust you.
By knowing the various stages of a YouTube marketing funnel and the kind of videos that perform well at each stage, you are sure to get the best out of your video marketing efforts.
Also on SoNuker
3 Fastest Ways to Get 1,000 Subscribers on YouTube – Our Guide
Being a content creator on YouTube, for the most part, is an experience that entails having to ask and seek answers to many questions that are undoubtedly relevant to your craft. With YouTube rising above…
Tips To Know Your Audience Better For YouTube Marketing
YouTube is ‘THE’ platform to be on if you think video is king. This video streaming platform now has half of the population of Earth logging in every month to get their dose of social…
Affiliate Marketing Tips For YouTube Content Creators
YouTube is one of the biggest social media platforms in the world now, and monetizing it gives you endless opportunities. With billions of people logging in every month the video hosting platform has now made…