The Best YouTube Tools That Smes Should Be Using Starting Today
YouTube is one of the leading marketing tools for businesses today. Whether you want to improve brand awareness, engage your customers, or promote a new product, YouTube marketing is a powerful tool to achieve all your business objectives.
You may be a Small and Mid-Size Enterprise (SME) that has not yet forayed into the YouTube space. Or, you may be an SME looking to maximize your YouTube marketing potential. No matter your marketing goal, there are some efficient YouTube tools to help you realize excellent results:
Maximize your brand reach and audience engagement with well-developed YouTube videos. Creating interesting videos is crucial to get yourself to your audience faster than your competitors. Plus, creating YouTube videos is inexpensive.
Create different types of videos to deliver more value to your audience while keeping the content entertaining. Some winning video marketing content that you can use for your SME includes:
- How-To Videos – How-To videos are popular because they solve a problem for your audience. Search for issues and challenges related to your products or services, and develop How-To video on them.
- Product Videos – Familiarize customers with your products or services with explainer videos. You can explain your products/ services in detail, going through their features, purpose, and benefits for customers.
- Listicles – Listicles convey more about your business in a way that is engaging and easily understandable for your audience. You can use infographics and images to make your listicles entertaining and informative.
- BTS Videos – BTS or Behind-the-Scenes videos are an excellent way to show the human element of your brand. BTS videos bring your audiences closer to your work culture and the people that make your brand what it is.
This is YouTube’s official tool for managing your videos and channels. You can use the tool as a mobile app or access it through the web.
This tool offers a platform for complete management of your YouTube channel. It also offers real time analytics to help you make fact-based marketing decisions.
A quick overview of this tool:
- Get real-time data including top videos, view count, watch time and estimated revenue.
- Evaluate audience engagement rate with statistics on average view time, top videos and view duration.
- Assess video reach with insights such as CTR count, impressions, unique viewers, and traffic source details.
- Achieve better insights into target audiences with details on unique viewers, subscribers, user demography, and user viewing schedules.
- Get a revenue estimate with insights into metrics such as cost per mile, revenue per mile, and videos with high monetary value.
- Edit videos easily and add subtitles to increase reach.
- Review, filter, and manage channel comments section.
TubeBuddy is available as a browser extension tool. This brilliant tool can help you with different marketing objectives for your YouTube channel.
- Helps address user queries and comments on your YouTube channel. You can set the tool to filter comments based on parameters such as relevance, spam, negativity, and more.
- Helps you identify the right keywords for your videos so that your videos earn better rankings and garner more views.
- Enables A/B video testing to understand how your videos would perform.
- Assists in identifying popular video tags. You can use tag insights to create focused and view-garnering tags for your videos.
With TubeBuddy, you can optimize your videos for maximum reach. This tool is available in free and paid versions. It is an inexpensive way to add an edge your YouTube marketing strategy.
YouTube marketing is indeed a great strategy to achieve a powerful brand presence. But the strategy works only when you create quality videos relevant to your audience. The above YouTube tools help you understand your audience and produce videos that genuinely address their needs.
Make your video marketing a success and grow your brand with these high-performing YouTube tools.
Also on SoNuker
Here’s Why You’ve Been Losing YouTube Subscribers – What to Know
One of the biggest nightmares that any YouTube channel owner or content creator could possibly have is to see their subscriber count drop suddenly out of nowhere. If you’ve noticed a recent drop in your…
Boost Your YouTube Engagement Rates With This One Simple Element
YouTube, in the last decade, has managed to become one of the internet’s most awe-inspiring success stories. It has more than a billion users, the world’s second-largest search engine, and five billion videos being viewed…
Do’s and Don’ts of Sharing YouTube Videos for Your Business
YouTube can be a powerful tool for building and growing your business brand. You can use the video-sharing website to further your business digital marketing endeavors easily and conveniently. This article provides you with simple…